Dawnlark Plains ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"You could say that," Cassian responded, in regards to the window bit. A shoddy window at best, but a window nonetheless into the outside world. Now, she was outside of the makeshift home. The bits and pieces of gunk that once matted her fur were free of their temporary grip and she stood before him with a friendly disposition. Something that had begun to make a habit of itself with the encounters of wolves he'd come across since losing his memory. It was...welcomed, how gentle they could be when it came to crossing paths with somebody that was not exactly born of normal circumstances to begin with.

When she mentioned that she was not with a pack, the wolf's ears lopped on over to the side as a sign of relaxation. This one in particular had yet to cross into an opposing faction's territory, being eerily careful of them since his first warning. "It's good to know you're also riding solo! My name is Cassian! I don't know my last name, that part didn't stick around, but at least I've got my first name, haha!"

It was comical to him. Something he'd taken in carefree stride because, at the end of the day, there was nothing that could be done about it in the first place. Ramming his head into hard objects in an attempt to regain what was once lost led him nowhere save for a place full of aching, throbbing pain. She went on to speak about there being no other nearby wolf scents and, as an act of trust, Cassian sat down, now peering at her with his curious, warm brown eyes.

"I'll stay around for a bit, then! My feet are sore from all the aimless walking I've been doing, anyways. I don't really know the area all too well so I've been sticking around some areas for a few days to try and commit it as best as I can to memory before hauling tail somewhere else! There isn't all too much here, though. Just plains, as far as I can see! I can faintly make out some outlines of mountains and a stream, but they seem way too far away to really be worth it right now. What's got you out here in thick neck of the...uh...grass? Oh! And what's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 14, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Cassian - April 22, 2024, 12:46 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 24, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 30, 2024, 01:46 AM