Moonspear ^__^
Moonspear
Babe
36 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Treepie peeked out of the ulaq today, their eyes roving over the dirt and grass before swinging upward to behold the trees and the blue skies beyond. Fluffy white clouds drifted, sending shadows skittering across the ground. Birds trilled noisily, prompting the child to cock their head first this way, then that way.

It was all so inviting. Pie couldn’t resist the impulse to trundle outward. A sunbeam immediately warmed their face. The child stopped after a few steps and gazed upward again, eyes squinting against the brightness. Their little tail swayed gently as they returned the sun’s smile.

They basked for a few seconds, then turned their snout when a spring breeze kicked up, soughing across the mountain and delivering a thousand smells into young Tiuttuk’s nose. They took them all into their lungs, whiskers twitching and little flanks billowing.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
^__^ - by Treepie - April 23, 2024, 09:46 AM
RE: ^__^ - by Arsène - April 24, 2024, 02:22 AM
RE: ^__^ - by Treepie - April 24, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: ^__^ - by Arsène - April 27, 2024, 09:05 AM
RE: ^__^ - by Treepie - April 29, 2024, 10:54 AM