Silver Creek [m]Lost and afraid
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Any tags for reference, tentatively set in the future from leaving the Willows

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language, violent acts, drugging, though pretty much anything triggering to someone might also be involved as the thread develops.

The days had blended together, a drug-induced haze made the lost healer dizzy—she felt heavy, forgetful. She did not have the capacity to reverse the effects for He kept her under, pliable, and accepting of his poppy-infused teas.

Unbeknownst to her, the pair had travelled East, then to the South, arriving into a secluded area of the Hinterlands, a place called Silver Creek. It was wrapped in a thick blanket of trees, away from prying eyes, away from anyone, really. 

It was quiet, so quiet that her slowed thoughts echoed in the recessed spaces of her mind; @Reverie and @Everett, Carnelian and Peridot, faces of those who owned pieces of her heart materialized before her as she settled herself beside the Creek. She talked to them, confessed things to them, confided in them.

His voice rose above the nonsensical conversations and the faces disappeared, leaving her feeling empty. Dull eyes found the owner of the voice as his black silhouette came into view, albeit a bit hazy and unclear.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m]Lost and afraid - by Reina - April 23, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: [m]Lost and afraid - by ZRIPRUIN - April 23, 2024, 02:41 PM
RE: [m]Lost and afraid - by Reina - April 23, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [m]Lost and afraid - by ZRIPRUIN - April 23, 2024, 06:31 PM