Sheepeater Cliff To gather, such curious things
Yellowstone
Sigma
Nothing else could make me feel this good
37 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Sorry for the late response, been terribly uncreative lately <3 

She'd been locked away in her thoughts, plagued by those which threatened to tear her asunder and swallow her whole; those of a dirty, vile sort of pleasure; and here came one with the key, quickly spurring her from her idle drifting.

In fact, he surprised her so much she'd scramble backwards and scuffle along the rocky terrain before regaining her footing and straightening her posture, as if such a scare had merely been a work of imagination. Envy narrowed her gaze and looked upon the stranger, kissed in the soft hues of prarie and muted gold, as if the sun itself had sought to reach out and touch him. 

Perhaps she was ogling him a little bit; she couldn't help it. The line was muddied in her mind, between merely observing another and raking a hawkish, devouring gaze down their form. 

Where caution could be warranted, she exhibited none; he spoke all friendly, and that was enough for her to believe he was. 

Envy tilted her head to the side, wide-eyed and ears perked attentively Well I'm- She trails off, pearly mitts scraping against the stone. ..S'pose I'm makin' myself a collection. The wretch would inform pridefully, her chest puffed slightly and her tail swishing behind her as excitement manifested itself physically. She'd made a bit of a plan.

She'd scrounge up every little bit of anything useful in this area, make it so the wolves she'd been observing for the past week;  those ones who lived in the valley, would have no choice but to turn to her, no choice but to accept her aid, and in turn, provide her with their own. It seemed that such a skillset was a hot commodity, after all, though that hadn't exactly stopped others from rejecting her before. 

And if they never did allow her to worm her way into their ranks? If she never would come to use what she'd collect? Well, she'd simply sit smug and delighted with her own actions. it would serve em' right, after all, if they were to turn her away. She'd feign indifference toward suffering caused at her hand, but really, that too would tickle some dark fancy of hers. It was a little far off from the usual ideals most healer's kept to, though she'd had her fill of that stifling, pretentious, do-gooder air. There was no pretending here.

She was a trickster, a desperate little trickster who only hoped her tricks would work.

And along came a tool for her whims, as if a divine delivery set out to fall perfectly at her paws. She was quick to accept his offer of assitance.

I could use help, actually. Do you know much about plants? ....Or maybe you could catch me a snack... She'd idle on the thought, her tongue clicking against the back of her teeth. The scrawny one would bound forward dramatically and begin to circle him, studying, testing the boundaries.
Messages In This Thread
To gather, such curious things - by Envy - April 16, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - April 20, 2024, 05:01 AM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - April 24, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - April 24, 2024, 05:23 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 03, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 05, 2024, 03:41 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 07, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 18, 2024, 01:07 AM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 27, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 09:45 PM