Frogspawn Swamp The Stars Are A Mired Swamp
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Because that is a hell of a curse to live with, Rambles.

There may as well have been nothing else said to him save for that specific, endearing sentence. To Cassian, garnering a nickname was the highest form of praise. Well, right now it was. The wolf's ears shot up instantly upon hearing it and those murky, brown eyes shot instantly to his new companion that lay just a hop, skip, and a leap away. Rambles. It even sounded cool!

Laughter roared across the swamp. It was loud. It was boisterous. But, it was also warm, full of life, and the most innocent glee one could possibly imagine. There wasn't a single shred of insult that the amnesiac took from this interaction and instead a sense of joyous wonder blossomed forth from it.

"Haha, I love that one! Rambles! It's got some zest to it, you know? Chestnut and Rambles...I like the sound of that! Hey, Chestnut, you hungry?" Cassian inquired, head tilted to one side and then to the other. Regardless of whether they answered or not, the wolf was already on the prowl. They were in the middle, more or less, of a bogged down swamp river. Through pure happenstance, and a twinge of bad luck, the sun-kissed wolf learned a while back that crawfish were abundant in swamps like these. If one snapped you on the tail it was difficult to forget such an interesting factoid. One that was now painfully committed to memory for Cassian.

"'Cus I sure am! I'm going to try and find some nice little red munchies to eat. Maybe toss a few your way? Unless you don't like them? More for me if that's the case! I think they're great! Better than frogs, anyways."

Off he went, Rambles the Rambler. Nose low to the swamp ground, it occasionally ducked into the murky waters before a foot followed to stamp inches in front of it. Then, after some surveying, Cassian found it! A crawfish! It was captured gently between the wolf's teeth. Walking over to Fennec, Cassian carefully tossed it over between their paws and grinned from ear to ear.

"Try it! Tell me what you think?"
Messages In This Thread
The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 08, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 26, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 26, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 27, 2024, 02:33 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 01, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 04, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 02:42 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 26, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:07 PM