Dragoncrest Cliffs angels in tibet
Sapphique
Pearl
green-eyed jill! wield a cutlass bright
6 Posts
Ooc — wen
sorry for the wait i'm closing up the school year soon ;;

"manman tou! ak aktyèlman de nan yo! where i'm from, ta mudders is a novelty, even havin' jus' de one!"
the relief she felt hearing her tongue of her islands soothed her immeasurably, her bouyant features softening with her rosy mirth. she tries to pump the breaks on her own party when the topic of dead mothers enters they fray.
the vivid thought of two, different wives, both ran to the bone but as loaded with spitfire when the pirates chased them down—
durin' a shoalrun raid, the other, other sunday, she pointedly reminds— spat at her face even harder.
the red memory elects no guilt. maybe the night after, where she had thrown up her lunch of the day and cried to sleep, but those weaknesses to her creed was what blood in water was to a great white.
she dips her head softly, "mireille. t'en excuse me intrusion! i t'ink ... " she looks to shore again, as if asking for clarification, "i washed up 'ere."
she tried to make the past she had would implicitly not be mentioned, her bright eyes looking to mireille all the same. "does your whole .. family? speak our language?" 

Messages In This Thread
angels in tibet - by Judith - April 23, 2024, 04:10 PM
RE: angels in tibet - by Mireille - April 23, 2024, 06:35 PM
RE: angels in tibet - by Judith - April 27, 2024, 11:34 PM
RE: angels in tibet - by Mireille - April 30, 2024, 07:13 PM
RE: angels in tibet - by Judith - May 11, 2024, 08:13 AM
RE: angels in tibet - by Mireille - May 16, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: angels in tibet - by Judith - May 19, 2024, 09:59 AM