Sheepeater Cliff To gather, such curious things
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
40 Posts
Ooc — Bone

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: violence, slight mutilation, I figure perms are given but lmk if otherwise and i will edit :)

She waited patiently for his return. Dainty paws scratched against the stone; she'd rise to pace around the little nook in the cliffside, taking in the valley below from this vantage point. Her stomach growled, a sound she'd grown accustomed to, the pangs were familiar, and it only made her all the more restless and eager for his return. She'd never tried fox. Never really put to mind that they could be more than things to toy and experiment with. 

Meat is meat. She'd accompany her thoughts with a shrug. Now if only he would come back faster. Faster faster faster. Perhaps if she thought it with enough vigour, she could will it into existance. Her paws flexed and her frame shook in anticipation—and when those thirty minutes were up, and she'd catch his radiant form peeking over the hillside, Envy met him halfway, excited. 

This is good! She grinned, looking down at the pitiful creature, its strength failing. No match was the quick one for the threat of pursuit; even fast limbs could not outrun that which never ceased chasing. She'd have to deal with it before its lungs caught breath once more.

Cassian played a sweet ballad for her, within the grinding of his paw and the pained screeches of the red. She was beginning to look at him with a hungering gaze. 

His request was certainly not one she'd heard before, and it drew a slight tilt of her crown, before an amused smile would tear its way across her features. He was funny. Hehe.. Alright, I'll bite. I can even give ya somethin' for the road, make sure you don't get any nasty infections later on... But uh, first things first..

Envy leaned down to the struggling fox, aiding in its restraint by placing a paw onto its back as well, and tracing her nose down its spine—searching for something. She'd pull it's skin as far as she could, holding it tight to the frame of the whimpering animal. She dragged her lips along its neck and down its back, feeling the vertebrae residing there, before nipping the sixth, enough to break through, her canines held no mercy on their journey; and the sudden jerk of the fox proved that she was successful in disabling its ability to run away. Where will you go, when your hind limbs neglect to carry you?. It would not fight any longer, but instead lay as subject to the whims of the wretch; after all, what better to test her skills and knowledge on than a fox- oh so similar to a wolf in many ways, all the right anatomy to pick apart and study. 

Sit and wait tight, toy.

Her tail assumed a quick wag, she was clearly pleased with herself. Now he won't be goin' anywhere. As for yer ears.... Can't say I've gotten such a request before, but I can definitely give ya a few nicks, if thats watcha want. You wanna match? She inquired with a giddy grin, pacing a circle around him again before leering forward to snip her jaws along the tip of one ear, canines piercing in an almost uncharacteristcally gentle manner before ripping back and shredding a neat line through the top. The taste of metal lay heavy on her tongue, and swept across her maw as she ravished him, adding one additional slice to the other, the side this time. 

Though, she'd halt here, not wanting to overstep on the one who'd just brought her a snack. If he wished for more, she was inclined to give him more. 

How good it felt, to be wanted, even in this depraved manner.
Messages In This Thread
To gather, such curious things - by Envy - April 16, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - April 20, 2024, 05:01 AM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - April 24, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - April 24, 2024, 05:23 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 03, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 05, 2024, 03:41 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 07, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 18, 2024, 01:07 AM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 27, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 09:45 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - Yesterday, 07:43 PM