Hoshor Plains Be Careful making wishes in the dark
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
372 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven had never had family, not reaĺly. So that concept was lost on him. And when he had tried to have a family, it had failed. So he was a bit bitter about it.

Dreven blinked. He didn't really know what a horse was. You'll have to point them out. I don't know what a horse is.

Dreven met the gaze of the man and then averted it. He knew how to play the game. And frankly he was too tired to be himself. And himself wasn't good anyway.

Dreven.

The brute of a man stepped over the borders. He had gotten what he wanted. Now to try and cease to exist.

I'll keep the backs of you and yours from harm.

He was not a good man. And he could truly careless about these wolves, but if he was required to fight and die for them. He could do it. He'd done it for others. It had been what got him here. However, if a day ever came where a fight was needed. They shouldn't try and protect his. He wasn't worth it.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - April 30, 2024, 09:59 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 01, 2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 01, 2024, 06:33 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 05, 2024, 03:51 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 05, 2024, 05:24 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 08, 2024, 03:28 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 08, 2024, 05:08 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 18, 2024, 04:32 AM