Moonsong Glacier the duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
164 Posts
Ooc — delaney
rusalka is surprised that the footfalls he hears approaching end up belonging to dutch, and does not bother to hide it as it settles upon his face. hello dutch, greets the leviathan in his thick, heavy whiskey steeped baritone.

i wouldn't expect you to, is what the sweep of his gaze says to the abandoned glacier, glad to know that morningsong has relocated and not disbanded entirely. in truth, he was curious as to what brought dutch back to the glacier at all — since ravensthorpe had moved and re-branded rusalka hadn't once been back to the coast himself.

but then again, he's never been much of a wanderer; contented to tend to his lands and raise his children and spend time with his fierce valkyrie wife.

it's not something i'd have expected you to do, rusalka gives voice to his thoughts, not meaning his words as anything other than simple. they had never forged any sort of pack relation with one another, in all fairness. i'm late bringing the gift from ravensthorpe, but he wasn't apologizing for it. though he is a second time father this year, it doesn't ease the heightened instincts to protect his own despite that he knew the pack kept dangers at bay and solveig herself was more than capable of defending their children.

even so, rusalka is a provider by nature and had settled much, much better into role of father and husband than his own father ever had.

it's not much with demanding little bellies to fill, he admits with a grin that is toothy and could be considered rife with cheeky affection. but it is some salted meats for you and yours. rusalka takes a step back from the small bundle of fur wrapped meats. how do you and morningsong fare? asks rusalka, his interest genuine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent - by Rusalka - May 11, 2024, 05:53 AM