The Tangle natsukashii
Loner
44 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
The soul that overheard him was one vested with a kind disposition. Instead of chewing him to pieces, Cassian was instead prompted to come forth and soak the injured paw in water. Gentle, and even more so when met with the touch that came forth with her encouragement. Were all wolves like this? So far, not a single one dared to lay a paw in arms against the sun-kissed man. Well, without his consent, anyways

"I guess I can walk a few more steps! Although, I wouldn't exactly call it walking. I'd say it's more between a skip and a hobble...a skobble! You seem to like that though, don't ya? I'm glad at least one of us is laughing!"

Her laughter prodded forth the key to Cassian's own and before long the two of them were exchanging warm bubbles of mixed joy. When it finally came to a waned halt, a smile inched its way out onto Cassian's countenance. A simple roll to the right was done, using the healthy, adjacent front paw to push forward and upwards in a bid to stand on even weight. Then, with enough skobbles, to the water's edge he made it.

"Woah! That's one ugly mug staring back at me, huh? Also, I guess you aren't the only one laughing anymore!" The paw was dunked in without a second care. There, it began to soak, and Cassian's tail wagged a bit too eagerly behind himself. "You're a nice one, I think! Also, you said something before I made my grand entrance! Suba....something or the other. What's that mean? Can you say it again? Oh! And what's it mean? It sounds really fancy!" Ears perked, and attention entirely centered on the soul in front of him. Cassian aspired to learn and what better time to do it than in the now?
Messages In This Thread
natsukashii - by Raijin - April 29, 2024, 02:33 PM
RE: natsukashii - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 03:47 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Raijin - May 12, 2024, 11:37 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: natsukashii - by Raijin - May 29, 2024, 10:51 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 03:17 PM