buy you a new life
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
Hello, Ilona! It's been a while =D

It wasn't too long before the pitter patter of approaching footsteps filled the intermittent cracking of splintering bone. His audits fanned first backward, then forward with piqued interest as the figure of a wolf emerged from the wintery foliage...the nervousness of the other practically radiating from his face. He assumed the role of introductions first - a noble gesture of solidarity between strangers - and although he bumbled, fumbled, and generally fudged his first impression Ax's expression was amiable.

The bone was discarded and allowed to fall, thunk, to the earth between his forearms. "Well that's an odd name," he replied with a wide grin. "It's nice to meet you, Fresh Meat."

For the inquiry of initiations the male gave his noggin a soft shake of decline. "I don't think this pack has gained enough momentum for traditions," he answered. "Although...I might request that newcomers have to come up with clever alternate names for the pack. We'd hold a contest at the end of the year to vote on our favorites. The winner might get a crown..."

His mind had wandered. A brief silence filled the void before he abandoned his daze and gave his tail a mighty whack against the ground. "I'm Ariston!" he announced. "I'm pretty new around here too so don't sweat it too much, Freashy!"

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
buy you a new life - by Ariston - January 07, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: buy you a new life - by Jormag - January 08, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: buy you a new life - by Ariston - January 10, 2014, 12:39 PM

Current time: May 23, 2024, 04:34 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.