The Sunspire I think I prefer to stay inside.
<font style="font-family: small fonts; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6pt;"> <i>heart so wild it needs a cage</i></font>
23 Posts
Ooc —
<style type="text/css">.mal {margin:auto; width:600px;text-align:justify;font-family:small fonts;} .mal q {color:#66B58F;font-weight:500;text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #E6E6E6;} .mal p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

After meeting Amekaze and being accepted into the pack, Mallaidh had a huge weight lifted from her shoulders. She was able to sleep somewhere safely, rest her body, work on healing the wound on the inside of her leg, and get her energy back up to par. Soon, she would have to begin working on her whole purpose for being accepted but until she could go more than a few hours before every bit was drained from her, she was of little use. Each moment was extended significantly with the rest and the healing but she still had quite a ways to go.

On this day, however, she had stretched her legs when she woke and made the decision she would push herself a little further than she had before. She would search for a place for storage, find a nearby water source, and begin the perfect reserve for her herbs and medicines.

On this day, however, she did not expect to run into a wolf as banged up as Vienna.

The scent tickled her nose. Another wolf. That wasn't the strange thing. The scent of blood, of healing, of infection. Amekaze had mentioned she had stepped in when needed but the details were not as clear. It didn't exactly smell like fresh blood, the diluted copper scent in the air telling her that much, but she wasn't going to let it go. Her silver eyes scanned her immediate area before she noticed moss growing on the north side of a tree not too far off. She ripped several sheets of it off after inspecting it, and carried it in the direction her senses led her.

When she found her, she was resting near the stream, and Mallaidh adjusted her posture slightly and dropped the moss from her mouth, letting it land in bundles at her feet. She cleared her throat to draw attention to herself but she didn't want to startle any wolf that didn't care for uninvited company.

Messages In This Thread
I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 12, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 20, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - December 03, 2014, 11:11 PM