The Sunspire I think I prefer to stay inside.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She had just about drifted off again when the other wolf approached, her mind having little to do besides seek the calm reaches of sleep. Again, not that she minded, for her rest of late had been plenty and yet not particularly refreshing since returning to the realm of consciousness. Achy, ill sleep never was. It almost made her wish for the complete darkness of the days following the encounter.

The clearing of a throat brought her drowsing mind sharply to the present, and upon seeing the stranger she almost stood of instinct. Remembering last minute, she loosened tense muscles, instead shifting carefully so she could see clearly who it was that approached. "Hello," she said, voice cautious and soft but not unfriendly. She wasn't not in the mood for company and it wasn't like talking hurt much more than breathing did. "You are new here? I'm sorry for not greeting you properly, but I am not feeling the best." Har har. As if she couldn't tell.
Messages In This Thread
I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 12, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 20, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - December 03, 2014, 11:11 PM