The Sunspire I think I prefer to stay inside.
<font style="font-family: small fonts; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6pt;"> <i>heart so wild it needs a cage</i></font>
23 Posts
Ooc —

She cursed herself when she didn't pay enough attention to the wolf, that she was sleeping more than resting, and catching her more off guard than she attended. Her face crinkled into a wince when her comrade made an effort to stand before dropping back down. Her head lowered in response, tail dropping lower than before. Mallaidh wished she had reduced her posture sooner but she offered a weak smile in apology.

You don't have to apologize. I should have let you rest and come back but I thought you could use some help, she offered, her smile widening a little. Her muzzle dropped and she touched the moss with the leathery skin of her nose. I could make a dressing for your wounds that would help encourage a quicker healing.

She wanted to offer an herb that worked as an antibiotic but she didn't, not yet; she didn't have any in stock. In fact, the moss was a last minute find before approaching. Mallaidh would make the extra effort to find it for her but in the meantime she could help clean it up and keep it from gaining anymore infection.

My name is Mallaidh, by the way.

Messages In This Thread
I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 12, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 20, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - December 03, 2014, 11:11 PM