The Sunspire I think I prefer to stay inside.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna let out a quick laugh, one that was cut short as she immediately regretted the jolting motion it caused her sides. Gritting her teeth, she again cursed the cat mentally before continuing on. "Don't worry about it. Rest is one thing I have plenty of chances at getting." She hadn't been, but it wasn't going to make any difference if she tried now or later. "You are a healer?" She eyed the moss curiously. Anything that could help was fine by her and she had no qualms about heeding the doctor's orders.

"I would appreciate the help greatly. I'm afraid I don't had skill to take care of things myself." Not, she though, that she would be able to if she did have the skill. They were in inconvenient places. Her sides perhaps.

"It's nice to meet you Mallaidh, and not only because of this." She indicated the moss with a smile. "My name's Vienna."
Messages In This Thread
I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 12, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 20, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - December 03, 2014, 11:11 PM