Redhawk Caldera nerf gun party
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Blows the absence dust off of Siv. Also, my cat is biting his own feet and then kicking himself in the face... animals, I tell ya.

It was almost strange how quickly Siv had grown attached to both Fox and Perry. She trusted them implicitly, and would have done anything for the two alphas. She had not expected to settle down so soon. She had set out from her home on Skuld Shore in hopes of finding her father and trying to convince him that a girl needed a dad in her life. When she had spent the better part of a year or more searching for the man she had heard so many great things about, Siv had set her soul on continuing that pursuit. It was surprising how quickly Fox had derailed her original intent. Still, the coywolf girl had never been happier than she was inside the ranks of the caldera. There were still times that the thought of her dad brought a melancholy feeling to the girl’s gut, but Siv knew that those emotions would pass… in time.

As they trotted through the pack lands, Fox mentioned a trade that Siv had heard of only from one other… Peregrine. The idea of being able to map the stars and understand their surroundings based on the patterns of the moon and the sky was both frightening and inspiring to the Savoy girl. When she had spent her time thinking on the subject, she found that she was quite intrigued by the idea, though she was afraid that she had no real means to learn the trade. Perry had offered to mentor her in the art of keeping game – something she was grateful for – and she knew enough about Siv also liked the idea of taking care of the pack’s children, so she had thought for a while on the idea of caretaking.

“Boy, you and big P sure do think alike,” she chuckled, crinkling her muzzle. “He suggested naturalist too.” The more time Siv spent with the leaders of the caldera, the more she realized that they really were a match made in heaven. At least, it was something that she believed to be true. She noticed more and more how alike they were… how much they seemed to resemble each other in the way they spoke. More than that, however, Siv liked the startling differences that they had. It inspired her to think that – while they had many things in common – they could still love each other with those differences. “I think I’ll go for it,” she confirmed with a nod of her head. “Gamekeeper, Naturalist… and what do you think about me trying for Caretaker? I’m a softie for the little ones,” the girl added uncertainly. It was obvious that she valued her leader’s opinion greatly.
Messages In This Thread
nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 11:44 AM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - October 15, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - October 22, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - November 02, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - November 23, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - November 23, 2014, 06:46 PM