The Sunspire I think I prefer to stay inside.
<font style="font-family: small fonts; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6pt;"> <i>heart so wild it needs a cage</i></font>
23 Posts
Ooc —

Mallaidh smiled a little awkwardly when the wolf brushed off her interrupting. She let it linger and even nodded when asked if she was a healer. Well, sorta. Not officially, I guess, she explains with a flip of her tail. I was the healer in my former pack and I still retain everything. I just lack the supplies right now. She'd explained to Amekaze her skill set and had successfully landed herself in the Sunspire. Now she only had to prove herself and this wolf was her first real chance. She had no real idea what her rank held but higher than she and that was all that mattered.

I'm glad to be of some use. I usually have antibiotic herbs but I've not began my search. If I come across them, I will bring them to you. And things that help alleviate pain, she explains, feeling herself ramble for some unknown reason. She bit her tongue for a moment, picking up the moss and going toward the edge of the stream. Once she drops the moss there, she turns her head to glance back at her pack mate. It is nice to meet you, Vienna.

She tries to clear her mind with the newfound silence as she dropped some of the moss in the water, hooked by a rock jutting into the river. She was able to leave it for a moment before turning back to Vienna. If you don't mind telling me, what is your history with the Sunspire? she asks before turning to focus her immediate attention on the moss and letting it soak and wash away the dirt for several minutes; a plant resistant to water needed as much time beneath it before she dug her claws into it.

Messages In This Thread
I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 12, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 20, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - December 03, 2014, 11:11 PM