Redhawk Caldera A greatness at the cost of goodness
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine pouted at her mediocre assessment, though his tail kept waving until she stepped up to him and licked at his wounds. It fell still and he tried his hardest not to wince as her saliva stung the fresh, bleeding cuts. "I can't believe I let that walking scrote-gina leave a mark on me," he grumbled under his breath, favoring Fox with a grateful glance when she finished lapping the blood from his snout.

She asked if they matched and he bobbed his head. "You and me, we're a couple of warbirds. Firebirds," he corrected himself, thinking back on the day when Finley had introduced him to that term (or at least, he was pretty sure it had been their handy-dandy Beta). "Hey, that's what we should call them. The kids, I mean. Collectively. Maybe they'll come out with a bunch of gnarly, badass scars too," Peregrine mused, snickering at his own foolishness.
Messages In This Thread
A greatness at the cost of goodness - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 21, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: A greatness at the cost of goodness - by RIP Fox - November 23, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: A greatness at the cost of goodness - by RIP Fox - November 23, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: A greatness at the cost of goodness - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: A greatness at the cost of goodness - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: A greatness at the cost of goodness - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 24, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: A greatness at the cost of goodness - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: A greatness at the cost of goodness - by RIP Fox - November 25, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: A greatness at the cost of goodness - by RIP Fox - November 27, 2014, 10:36 AM