Redhawk Caldera nerf gun party
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Maybe fade and have a more current thread? :)

It was good to hear the support that came from Fox. Siv could feel excitement bubbling up inside of her at the thought of bringing pack-mates together to share with them the activities. Even more so, she could no longer wait for the snow to fall. There was some pause inside of the russet-tinged woman. She did not imagine that all of the wolves would be as excited for the first snow. Most of them would probably be worried about the shortage in prey and the lack of food. Still, she hoped to do her best to keep them motivated. Oftentimes, all it took was a get-together to bring people closer and let them know that they had a support system. She knew that this was what kept her tied so strongly to the caldera. Fox and Peregrine could not have been any better at leading the lot of them.

“I’ll probably need some help for sure,” Siv confirmed with a quick nod of her head. “And I haven’t met Finley yet, no. Again,” she chuckled softly, a sheepish expression falling on her narrow features, “I probably ought to get out and meet more of the pack members. That’ll be my next goal, though!” It shouldn’t have been hard to find Finley. If the wolf that Fox had pointed her to was anything like the rest of them, it would certainly be a joyful experience, as well.

It was about time that the girl set herself up for success. She had felt the first stages of sadness begin to leak into depression at the thought of leaving behind the search for her father, but with the family that she had surrounding her… she could sink very far. Nothing could have prepared her for the life she would live inside of the caldera ranks. As long as Fox and Peregrine were there, she would be content.
Messages In This Thread
nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 11:44 AM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - October 15, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - October 22, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - November 02, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - November 23, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: nerf gun party - by RIP Fox - November 23, 2014, 06:46 PM