Swiftcurrent Creek precious and fragile things
24 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
sorry about the wait again, I had this halfway responded to Wednesday but my power went out lol!

Kaede acknowledged his response, listening intently as he introduced himself and proudly proclaimed his rank with the title. Apparently this was a man who took his placement seriously, not a bad quality for it meant he likely held duty in high regard. Well aware of his own station, he continued to defer, carefully keeping his posture relaxed and lower, no pride or challenge even being hinted. He didn't want a rank, only friends at this point. He knew if he did his job eventually higher placement would come, but through hard work, not acting like a jerk to packmates.

His question was easily answered since Kaede had told the alpha much of the same. "With winter coming, I thought it best to sign on with a group. Help them so that I may have some extra support through the cold. This was the strongest pack I have happened upon and Scimitar seems a decent fellow. I have enjoyed the location and the company this far." He smiled. "You have been here longer, no? What made you decide to settle here, if you do not mind me returning the question?"
Messages In This Thread
precious and fragile things - by Dovev - November 04, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Kaede IA - November 18, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - November 18, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Kaede IA - November 30, 2014, 01:59 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - December 04, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Kaede IA - December 14, 2014, 07:01 PM