The Sunspire an ode to the night awaiting the sun
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
[size=x-small]Might have been punished for missing something :P I avoided having to talk to a whole lot of people about boring things. It's just not my thing to do on christmas.[/size]

If he really had to compare the to packs the main difference would be the company he was with. Ankyra and he never connected due to the fact that he only focused on one wolf and ignored the rest. He knew how to stay out of trouble after a while but it was like each wolf was just doing it's own duty. It was just a job to him. Sunspire on the other paw was far different. It's better but what exactly made it better? Was it because this was his first real contract or just the fact that the wolves here actually saw him as a Knight here?

He made a small grin. "Normally just looking into their eyes drives them crazy. Since I haven't gotten into some kind of trouble I would assume adjusting isn't necessary. In a way it feels like the mountains suits my style." He said thinking about the fact that he enjoys the area. The source was still not really known but his guess was that it is easy to train himself almost anywhere.

"So the Sunspire is also a young pack. Since winter can be harsh on both mountain and sea, I hope that you have some ideas on how to keep everyone from freezing if it ever gets to that point." He paused for a moment. "Back at the coast it was difficult to stay out in the open with the howling wind. I wonder what the mountain will do here." He said as he looked at the mountain top. Winter can be difficult if none were prepared for it. Nishu knew the basics of surviving winter and since Sunspire settled here during the summer he felt slightly worried about any who had no expierence in the mountains. Of course he didn't have any experience either but he did believed he could easily manage it.
Messages In This Thread
an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 24, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 11:48 AM