The Sunspire an ode to the night awaiting the sun
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu was glad to hear that there was a plan. That meant he didn't have worry about much if winter took a turn for the worse. He sat down at ease then looked at Ame and nodded. "Good, I'll have less to worry about now thanks to you. As long as Rain remains here I can assist you in any plans. There are other things to do beside staying with her all day so I don't mind helping out." He said, offering help if the Alpha ever needed it.

Although he has been here for just a couple of days he has yet to encounter other members of Sunspire. He would make sure atleast get to know them a bit before continuing on his duties. Maybe he should try seeking them out instead of waiting for a chance to meet them. He was kinda curious. What kind of wolves were they like?

"I've been here maybe for three days but I have yet to encounter the rest of Sunspire. I was thinking of seeking them out so I may discover what kind of wolves they are. But just in case is there anything special that I should maybe know about?" He asked. Seeking out wolves without anymore reason than to meet them felt a bit strange. Like, it wasn't really something he should be doing.
Messages In This Thread
an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 24, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 11:48 AM