high at the wheel of a bull black nova
22 Posts
Ooc — MudBug
@Caiaphas , incredibly sorry for this ridiculously late reply! Please forgive me!

C A L B R A C H

Calbrach took quite a few more steps back, aghast at the sharp tone the frail looking creature took with him. It wasn't in his nature to react with anger, so he felt rather shocked. Even more jarring were her frantic questions, which he struggled to realize he didn't have any true answers to.
"Well, I do not personally know of any more cougars in the land - though truthfully I cannot guarantee that I am the only one.
I stay... in no one place for very long."
With that last remark his face dropped, staring into the sands at his paws for quite an awkwardly long moment.

At the small wolf's last declaration of the wolves' territory he jarred from his melancholy stupor. "Of course, yes, I'm now well aware of that." He forced a dry laugh.
"Be the facts as they may - I still stand by my promise that I mean no harm to any creature, wolf or otherwise." He nodded his head, almost bowed to the small wolf. He sat on his haunches, trying to hide the tension that remained in his hind legs. Hoping to look at absolutely non-threatening as possible while still retaining his own personal safety.

Messages In This Thread
high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Caiaphas - December 04, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Calbrach - December 05, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Caiaphas - December 06, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Calbrach - December 07, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Caiaphas - December 07, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Calbrach - December 08, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Calbrach - January 02, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Calbrach - January 10, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Calbrach - January 29, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: high at the wheel of a bull black nova - by Caiaphas - January 30, 2015, 09:00 PM