The Sunspire an ode to the night awaiting the sun
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Then meeting the other wolves wouldn't be as difficult as he thought. Normally he was faced with rules that he didn't really follow. Nishu usually keeps his own place no matter where others place him. He must always keep his title as a Knight and if rule goes against this title then he shall refuse that rule.

"I understand, I suppose I'll seek them out during my own free time. But you said someone is recovering from a cougar attack. If I remember correctly those are a type of cat..." He said, ending it there. He has been told what they looked like and such but he didn't remember anything besides them being cats. If they managed to injure a wolf then they either were grouped or had good combat skills. He couldn't imagine them being very big. He always saw them as small creatures.

Learning that there are cougars around made him want to seek them out instead. If they were a danger to the pack then they were a danger to Rain. It would be wise to get rid of them as soon as possible. If one wolf was injured then surely there will be more if the beasts weren't dealt with. "Where do cougars usually hang around?" he asked, wanting to search for them with clue in mind.
Messages In This Thread
an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 24, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 11:48 AM