Blacktail Deer Plateau I imagine we're all right
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"It is entirely the fault of those who leave," Saena muttered acidly, but far too quietly for Osprey to have a hope of hearing it. How could it not be the fault of those who controlled their paws? Osprey had chosen to go somewhere. Maybe she had gotten hurt, but she'd also chosen not to send word. In a place as full of helpful wolves as an anthill was full of ants, her aunt had failed to send a messenger, something she'd no doubt been capable of doing, as Junior had and even Peregrine had. If she had to grow up, then she thought her aunt did too, for being too stupid and self-righteous to just leave her the hell alone like she'd asked.

Regardless of what the woman said at this point, or how right she actually was, Saena wasn't listening. She felt, in light of her previous thought about sending messengers, that this particular wolf had no right to preach to her about anything, least of all her reasons for leaving. Instead of responding or even caring what was said, she flicked one long ear back, listening for the sound of footsteps, and relaxed at last when Osprey was most definitely gone.
Messages In This Thread
I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 04, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 05, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 09, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 10, 2015, 11:17 PM