What am I suppose to do?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett smiled in a kind way at the chocolate female. "Nice to meet you Kesuk," she returned. Her white ears popped up when the girl mentioned that Koda was her mate! Oh. Scarlett wanted a mate too. She was sure Koda was a great one. But the albino didn't feel jealous. Scarlett was glad for Kesuk that she found a great guy to spend her days with. "You are lucky. He is very kind and pleasant to be around. Maybe gallant is a better way to describe him. I only met him once but we parted as friends. Wish him well from me when you see him."

The smaller female couldn't help but let her ears fell back in sadness. Her tail hung too at the female's comment. "Good observation skills," she admitted with a soft defeated sigh. She wondered why she would pour her heart out to the stranger with a mutual friend. Scarlett decided that she needed to get it off her chest, even though it might show a negative side of her. "I am the caretaker of my pack. I took one of the orphans who knocked on our door in as my own. Her name is Néa. She is a wonderful bubbly teenager and... She hasn't been seen for a long time. I couldn't sit in my den and do nothing! It is all my fault. I probably wasn't paying enough attention to her. I just never thought she would leave without a goodbye," she ended in a whisper. "And to be really honest with you, I feel like I don't even deserve to be the caretaker of the pack now... I just-- Miss her a lot."
Messages In This Thread
What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 20, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 23, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 25, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 26, 2015, 06:19 AM