What am I suppose to do?
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kesuk smiled a little at her suggestion. She would be happy to tell Scarlett how she and Koda had met. So she sat down and settled herself in the snow. "It's an okay story I guess. It's a little bit sad though." she warned. She hadn't told anyone about her meeting with Vector, but it felt right to share the whole story with someone, even it was only someone she had met only minutes before.

She took a deep breath and started from the very beginning. "So when I first got to the wilds, the first wolf I met was a wolf named Vector. We kind of hated each other at first, but we sort of had a bond, like a deepish one." she said, not really sure how to explain their relation ship. "So a little bit after we met, we had fight and I ran off. A while later, I was at the creek, trying to figure out what fish were, because where is was from they didn't have any. Anyway, Koda walked along and we kinda hit it off well and he wanted to show me how to fish." she took a deep breath, the story was longer then she thought. "Well, I said some flirty comment and he dropped the fish and jumped after it, except the water was deeper than I thought and I couldn't swim. So I was there, drowning and all and suddenly Vector is there, pulling me out and pushing the water out of me. Why did it have to be him of all people, I'll never know." she mused sadly. "When I finally came too, I had two choices. Go to Vector, or go to Koda. I chose Koda and literally saw Vector break. And I did nothing. I don't think I was supposed to hear it, but after he left, I heard him howl, and it was the saddest thing ever." she breathed, afraid she would get to emotional. Actually telling someone was harder then she thought, but a weight was lifted from her chest.

"So that's how I met Koda!" she said, trying to be more cheerful again, before the cloud of sorrow over took her again. "I went to go see Vector later, and I don't even think in can talk about it yet, I'll just end up bawling my eyes out." she admitted. Then it struck her, she had just spilled her whole life story to some girl she had just met. "I'm sorry, that was probably so weird for you." she said hurriedly, avoiding eye contact so Scarlett wouldn't see how embarrassed she was.
Messages In This Thread
What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 20, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 23, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 25, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 26, 2015, 06:19 AM