Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Hawkeye
Blue Willow sniffed around her, it had been a long time since she had smelled other wolves. Since she had left her parents actually, she had thought it was time to adventure on her own for a time. Though she found it hard to leave her parents, those who had been her sole friends in this world, but it had been something she wanted. She was tired of being a nomad.

Her paws were cracked and sore from walking all the time. She felt that it was high time that she settled down permanently, maybe find her own to love, or some new friends. She knew she had much to offer, she knew some herbs though many around here she did not recognize. She was well versed in lore, her parents having been story tellers her entire life. That was how they had lived trading storied for a night in a warm den and food in their belly. That life though was not for her.

She had traveled far and she was paw sore and weary but her eyes held a flare of light and green fire traveled from her iris's to those who looked in. If you looked close you could see the laugh lines and the wrinkles at the corners that harbored her mirth and humorous side. Her wisdom of the worlds ways winked out at you from their deep green hues as well.
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM