Blacktail Deer Plateau New Beginnings
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
OOC:*HI! Tackles*

Blue Willow had felt a change in the air around her, a sixth sense causing her pelt to raise slightly. It was not a harmful change or a threatening one just a change. She sniffed slightly smelling another nearby, but deciding not to speak as she did not have them in her view, they could be an alpha and want to speak before she spoke.

She turned slowly as a deep grumble of a throat clearing came to her sensitive ears. Turning her green eyes towards the noise she lowered her self slightly, out of pure respect after all she knew very well that she would be on the bottom of the totem pole here, and was expected to be treated as thus for awhile.

At first glance she noticed the scars that riddled and rode on his hide. His one eyes was cloudy and gray, a shiny orb without sight. She did not flinch nor did she stare overly long, it was not polite and truth be told she had seen much worse on many others. After all her parents had been healers, so the sight of scars did not bother her, though they made her infinitely curious.

She tilted her head slightly and with a small smile dipped her head and said quietly, "Hello there! I am Blue Willow, I'm New."
Messages In This Thread
New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 28, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 30, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 30, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:47 PM