Ouroboros Spine i'm here to collect your hearts
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
omg gerra and kim :o I think I have never threaded with either of you before *wiggles*

[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]The cold, stern, expression that had settled onto her features could not bear to mask the delight that she felt as the two recruits responded to her request. With a pleasant smile resting on her lips she greeted the first to arrive:the brother.
A well-groomed man drapped with various shades of browns and copper eyes to match his attractive physique. His name had escaped from her mind momentarily but with fierce determination it would be brought up again as soon as the meeting began.

"I did, yes. Where is Wyvern,....?" she barked, gesturing with her muzzle that what she intended from the question was to hear him repeat his name. Her location was not as much importance, for the Queen trusted that she, whose name she had funnily not forgotten, would too have the sense to come. A theory that was quickly verified by the creamy silhouette of Wyvern's approaching form.

Again Cara allowed her lips to be shaped by an elegant smile before adressing them both. "Glad you two came so quickly" she commented, skipping the hello's that had been replaced with smiles. "How have you been? Have you gotten a tour yet?", she asked, her tail swaying slowly over her back. Even if dominace was never an expression that faltered from her demeanour, this time it was unusually sided with an uncharacteristic serenity.
The fact that the two had joined together and shared blood bonds with one another was counted as an advantage to Cara's calculating mind. It was already hard, even for herself, to get along perfectly well with all of the members of the Spine, but being sibling -- and good ones at that -- they had it covered.

That, however, did not make them exempt of the Queen scruntiny. If anything it made them only a tinge more favored than those who were inexplicably foreign to packs and companionship as a whole. With eyes lighting up a neon sign with the phrase 'impress me' she cut her questionaire short in order to hear to the first few responses the siblings would give.
Hopefully they would be double as good since they were double as interesting as other newcomers.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 28, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - January 28, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - January 29, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 31, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 02, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 04, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 10, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 14, 2015, 09:20 PM