I Whisper Into the Night
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
His eyes adjusted to seeking out her silhouette, and Malachi caught the slight turn of her mouth. He matched her response with an equal grin, enough to reveal the pleasure at the commonality they shared. Night could be a time for business, and he'd used it for such before, but still the man preferred to use the darkening hours for what Sen sought in them herself: exploration, and calmness. The day gave enough time for worry: the night was a time to escape.

"Always." He said with a slow sway of his tail. "Ever since I was a pup. My parents loved the night." It hadn't taken them long to learn of their parent's shared affinity, and there was little question how he and his siblings had come to love the evening time almost stronger than they. The fondest of his memories had been shared beneath the night sky, when he'd had none but his family and the starry host to keep him company.

"Is it safe for me to assume you often travel by moonlight, too?" The shadows gave Sen a second skin, blending her well with the darkness draping the woods, with eyes blazing from obsidian like the stars themselves. If she wasn't comfortable in this time, her admittance would take Malachi by surprise.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 19, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 25, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 28, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 01, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 10, 2015, 01:58 PM