I Whisper Into the Night
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen was unsure what to do with the information of both the leader and his family enjoying the night. A part of her was rather jealous at the fact, as her parent had not shared the love of the darkness with her. Her brother, Khoi, had been a night owl like herself, allowing her to have some company while out and about growing up, but that was it. Neither her mother or father, or even her sister, were fans of the night. They'd preferred the day, where everything could be seen and the monsters could not hide. Sen had often felt sorry for them when she was younger, knowing that they would never get to behold the treasures and serenity the nightly hours had to offer. “That is interesting to hear,” she commented lightly, a piece of her mind still lingering on her childhood memories. “My parents never liked the night. They claimed it was a dangerous time, one that could not be trusted, but I could never stand to stay away from it.”

Abandoning the night to live solely in the land of the sun was an unspeakable thing for Sen. It was something that was impossible, and something she refused to do for as long as she lived. So when the man inquired her as to whether he could assume she traveled in the moon's realm, well, she had to do everything in her power not to laugh in some fashion. “Of course! It is perfectly safe for you to assume that,” the woman responded, a bit of humor dripping into her words. “I travel at night as often as I can, but sadly I get stuck out during the day more often than I'd like to.” It was true that she traveled during the day somewhat often, but it was never a comfortable journey. The night would call to her even while the sun was still high in the sky, wishing for her to walk into it and dance with it's airy shadows. She could never force the day away, however, so each time the night came she made up for her act of betrayal by wandering and moving all she could through it's comforting space.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 19, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 25, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 28, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 01, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 10, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 15, 2015, 05:48 PM