Blacktail Deer Plateau New Beginnings
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow's pelt prickled at the way the other studied her. It was not a bad prickling it was just something she was not used too. She was confused at his words of I see, wondering what he meant by them. She allowed him to study her, it did not bother her, he may find her as curious as she found him. She was certain that he saw the bloody part of living, and it made him careful.

Blue Willow found his face making sure to not have complete eye contact as it was not polite and she smiled softly. "Pleasure to meet you Kuno Klug, though do you mind if I just call you Kuno, your name is a bit of a mouthful as is mine. You're more than welcome to call me Blue or Willow if you prefer." she thought for a moment how to approach his comment about the scars. She did not wish to offend but she also wanted him to know that his scars did not bother her in the least.

"No your scars do not bother me, I have seen the like and much worse before. My parents are healers and i have picked up some healing from them. They do not bother me and besides it's rude to stare at another's flaws you know.
Messages In This Thread
New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 28, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 30, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 30, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:47 PM