Ouroboros Spine i'm here to collect your hearts
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]Without much importance added to the subject the male assured that she would arrive, momentarily failing to grasp Cara's unspoken request for him to re-state his name. It would be covered later then. With a qick nod she awknowledged his response, her attention fleeting from his to his sister as she settled beside him. The brief exchange of affection between the siblings was one that was foreing to the Queen whose nicest memories of her own sisters were perhaps of their departure.
Not all memories could be pleasant.

It was with surprise that she too watched how it was him who rose to speak first, using the denotative pronoun 'we' as if he had previously discussed the answer with Wyvern of they had just communicaeted telephatically before her very eyes. "Where did you come from then?" she asked with prying curiosity as he, and later she, comfirmed the unfamiliarity they had with mountainous terrains. She was pleased to hear that her mate, Kaname, ahd been more recieving with them, as of late his hostility had been directed at anyone and anything that came from the outside, their own recruits included.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? When Spring comes it'll be even better" she trailed, suddenly being sidetracked by the enchantment of the Spine and the various blossomings of new life the new season would bring onto the pack. It was then that a sudden clarity entered her mind and stripped her eyes off the foggy mantle theu¡y had previously worn. Never had she thought there would be a day she, the Queen, would become a mother, and yet there she was, everyday growing more used to the idea that the Moretti last name wouldn't die with her and that just as Jinx's had intended, the Spine would bloom with life.
New life.

This simple realization, like a spark that started a chain effect in the Queen's heart, curved her face into a wider smile and sent her tail into a rythmical, relaxed wag. "Have you met any other member yet?" she asked with a light voice, wondering if the siblings had sought out others or had not yet gotten out of the comfort their mutual company brought.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 28, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - January 28, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - January 29, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 31, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 02, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 04, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 10, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 14, 2015, 09:20 PM