Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
We can do it in another thread. c: That being said, last post from me here!

Scarlett made an excellent point. He had seen how Meldresi acted when an old pack member, one he'd never gotten the chance to know, sprung the fact that she was leaving on them all at a pack meeting. He didn't want the same thing to happen for him, so speaking with the Queen ahead of time would be the smarter option. He planned to do that as soon as he could, maybe even the second he got back, if he felt the time was right. “Alright,” Kove said, giving her a lick over her muzzle. “I'll talk to Meldresi when I get back to the Woods. Maybe I'll still be able to stay a member of the Brotherhood, or at least leave on good terms.” The last thing he wanted was to leave on bad terms. There was no telling what would happen if that were the case.

Kove's tail starting to move faster at the proposition of being shown the Glacier. It looked like a nice place from what he cold see, and he couldn't even begin to imagine what seeing it all would be like. Perhaps it would overwhelm him with thoughts and visions of home, of his family, or maybe it would just be refreshing. Either way, he wouldn't want to spend the time with anyone other than Scarlett. “I would love that,” he told her. “Seeing the Glacier ahead of time, especially with you, is sure to be a great experience.” His head moved down to nudge her gently, almost playfully, on the shoulder, smiling all the while. Every time he was near her, he couldn't help but act as if they'd known one another for lifetime after lifetime.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM