Ravensblood Forest I worship like a dog
borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it
51 Posts
Ooc —
omg im a flake sorry i forgot i needed to start us a thread -.-

After Dogmeat's troubling encounter with the dark wraith of a coywolf, he had quickly (as fast as his ailing limbs could have taken him) exited Jaws' company in favor for the ocean. He had spent the night whimpering to himself, soaking his sad excuse of an inflamed leg in the coruscating shallows -- it took every last ounce of determination he had to brace the punishing cold of the water that threatened to overtake him.

He had spent the night curled up in a ratty and damp den somewhere in Ravensblood, though he knew not the name of the ominous forest. Morning time he awoke and languished in the shade, a wasted and spectral thing hardly more alive than Saena's own imaginative counterpart. He heard the prowling of a wolf long before he saw her -- and when the pale beauty with sharp auburn accents skulked into his vision he visibly retracted into the tangled bramble.

He hoped she would pass him by, but his shrinking body had caused the thistle about him to shake -- he was certain Saena would detect him and when she did he would issue a soft, pleading growl to leave him alone.
Messages In This Thread
I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 19, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 19, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 25, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 26, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 26, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 26, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 26, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - March 08, 2015, 06:36 PM