Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
He was very nearly asleep again by the time anything interesting happened. It started with the unseen and unnoticed arrival of the Beta pair, who lurked in the doorway like little peeping pedophiles. Of course, Peregrine was in the depths of the den to make sure none of them made like Michael Jackson disturbed his children too much, a fact for which Nightjar couldn't be grateful in the slightest, since he was effectively brain dead at the moment.

His awareness of the world came back slowly as he dimly noticed a breath rushing over his short fur. To him it was just another part of the large milk-making machine that was "the entity", or his whole family, and so he reached his wobbly head out for the source... but was curbed when Wildfire practically dropped on him. He instinctively dropped his head when a paw smacked him in the side and was about ready to submissively display his belly to the entity (i.e. Elwood) when a squat little snout found his ear flap and hollered loudly into it.

If he had any sense of hearing, he might've heard a ringing in his head at the other pup's volume, and sensed a sudden dimming of his hearing. Instead, he felt it in the way his whole head vibrated, his gums "chattered", a distinctive popping sensation made him recoil, and a sharp pain lanced through his temple. Whining and yelping loudly, the boy curled in on himself, unable to even understand what the entity had just done to him.
Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM