Blacktail Deer Plateau New Beginnings
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow saw his eyebrow raised and her smile turned sheepish. She tended to get all up in paws about others being rude and judgemental. It was something she had dealt with all her life and she hated it. She also hated conflict of any kind, though if needed she could of course take care of herself, her father had made sure of that. "I know very well about that life, not only am i a healer raised amongst healers but my father was a warrior long before i was born. He was very strong and very brave and he wore his own scars though most of his were internal and not easily seen. Blue Willow could not even fathom having others afraid of her, it would break her tender heart.

Blue Willow was momentarily taken aback by his nudge, not because it bothered her. But rather because he did not seem like a gentle touch kind of wolf yet his soft touch was kind enough. Perhaps he was much like her father, battle scarred and weary of violence that had a soft heart beating beneath his breast. She sighed and returned the slight nudge and then nodded. "Yes it was very hard, but I want my own life, my own den I want to help wolves that will remember my name, and face those that will love me. I want my own family my own life. I begged them to come with me, but they were far to happy in their life to do so.
Messages In This Thread
New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 28, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 30, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 30, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:47 PM