Lake Rodney Rushing waves stand so tall
241 Posts
Ooc —
Andalusia gave a nod to encourage the youth when she stumbled. Territorial seemed the right word, though Andalusia couldn't say it offered positive sway. She knew the ins and outs of defence well enough, but there was a reason she'd chosen the life of an Outrider. Circling the land in endless loops had never been her passion. Even then, she was more likely to strike a conversation with nosy neighbours than she was to strike a blow.

But the in the function of the pack she saw the logistics in being territorial. She knew how far she would go to protect her  ow family from harm, and that loyalty was something she missed. With pups around, heightened protection made even more sense. But there was a shadow in her thoughts. Sebastian had said his wounds were the result of an encounter with his Alpha's daughter. If this pack was so keen on family bonds, then what had their leader done to cause such a rift between someone of his own blood?

Besides that, the thought of kin roused one factor she couldn't ignore. Loyalty, hard-work, and protection: all these things the youth required, Andalusia could offer - but not to the Caldera. "My loyalty still extends to my family. It wouldn't be fair to give you half of my devotion." Though she still knew so little of Mordecai, he was a blood relative, and Andalusia couldn't give that up. There were Ostregas out there beyond her and her siblings. If her loyalty was with anyone, it was with them.

But she was not done with the girl. Sebastian's healing had been on her mind ever since she left him by the borders. Now might be the only time she had to inquire of his state, and she wouldn't let it slip between her paws. "I came across one of your wolves a short time ago, his name was Sebastian. He was wounded, but a fellow loner and I helped patch him up." Perhaps she should have asked before she declined a place among them, but some things couldn't be changed. She only hoped she had presented herself in a way the youth could trust with the answers she sought. "How's his recovery coming along?"
Messages In This Thread
Rushing waves stand so tall - by Andalusia - July 02, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Wildfire - July 02, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Andalusia - July 02, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Wildfire - July 03, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Andalusia - July 05, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Wildfire - July 06, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Andalusia - July 07, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Wildfire - July 08, 2015, 08:05 AM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Andalusia - July 09, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Wildfire - July 09, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Rushing waves stand so tall - by Andalusia - July 11, 2015, 01:45 PM