Redtail Rise in the middle of shadows
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Bitter words continued to fly out of Arion's mouth, even in the wake of Reek's apology.  He turned away like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum— and whilst he continued his incessant shouting match, Reek found stable footing once more. After the initial surprise of Arion's aggressive rambling wore off, Reek found himself brimming with fury. Taking a few steps forward toward the shouting warrior, Reek began to feel a tight ripple of anger radiating through his chest. How dare he make accusations like that. Reek had never been the type of wolf to care about respect, but Arion crossed a line once the word cheat passed his lips. He was still a subordinate.

One that was too big for his britches.

The corners or Reek's mouth twisted into a nasty snarl.  "You know what— It doesn't fucking matter now," he spat, voice sopping with vitriol.  He had sought his friend to share a pleasant conversation... not this unwarranted bullshit.  "Just because I haven't been around to hang out with you this past week doesn't give you the goddamn right to speak to me that way. I came to find you... my fucking friend, to tell you that I'm finally unraveling my own personal shitstorm and you come at me with this bullshit."

"But, you know what I don't fucking get? he continued, shooting Arion a malicious glare. "Why you're being such a sad-sack anyway.  Your wife didn't leave you high and dry...  we both lost Smash— get over it.  So what? You feel something.  Welcome the rest of the fucking world Arion.  You're my goddamn brother... but this shit won't fly."  If he wanted to leave, so be it. Insubordination would not be tolerated.
Messages In This Thread
in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 12, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 05:18 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 17, 2015, 01:31 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 19, 2015, 09:16 AM