Bearclaw Valley elastic heart
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett watched how her fearless daughter walked up at the stranger and chomped down on her paw. She was a bit surprised but it was good to know that Desna was not wary of new things like Sesi was. Her blood red eyes turned to the gift Vega brought with her. Oh yes! She liked a meal, yet before she could respond Sesi decided that the milk in his stomach had to leave. Scarlett jumped up, and feeling slightly embarrassed. "No! Not a bad time," she let out, feeling flushed. "It is very kind of you to bring me food. Thank you," she smiled. She wanted to wag her tail but she had to remind herself that it was covered in vomit.

She grabbed Sesi and placed her by the mouth of the den, licking her clean for a moment. Luckily there was a stream close by her den, only a few paces so she was quick to clean herself by sitting down and nudging at her tail. Scarlett watched how Desna seemed to show interest in the bird Vega brought. The feathers would make nice toys to play with. Scarlett smiled at that idea. "Thank you for coming by! I am so sorry for not meeting you at the borders but I couldn't leave the little ones," she explained. Scarlett was so kind, and she was always open to make new friends. "I'm also very happy that you joined our pack! Hopefully you will feel at home here."

Scarlett gently took the gift Vega had gotten her and plucked some feathers out of the bird and placed them before Sesi and Desna. She peeked inside the den for a moment. The other two little ones were still having their nap. Scarlett laid down and glanced at Vega. "Are you settling in well?"
Messages In This Thread
elastic heart - by Vega Kyran - July 16, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: elastic heart - by Scarlett - July 17, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: elastic heart - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: elastic heart - by Sesi - July 19, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: elastic heart - by Vega Kyran - July 21, 2015, 07:23 AM
RE: elastic heart - by Scarlett - July 21, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: elastic heart - by RIP Valette - July 21, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: elastic heart - by Vega Kyran - August 06, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: elastic heart - by Scarlett - August 06, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: elastic heart - by RIP Valette - August 06, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: elastic heart - by Vega Kyran - August 07, 2015, 01:29 PM