i get fed but the hunger still remains
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Back dated before the fox hunt. @Tonravik
It had been oblivious and now it was dead. Tatsuya cut off it's air with a jumbo paw. It died slowly. An inhumane expiration but not without reason. It's buxom body would serve him well; a gift for their bearish queen. Looking down upon the hare's flaccid body, he grunted approvingly. It was most likely the biggest hare he has ever seen. Judging by the size of the pellets it left behind, Tatsuya became all the more determined to track it down and slay it. Funnily enough, the creature had put up a bit of a fight having socked him in the face with a stray leg. The power behind that kick gave him even more incentive to kill it and present it to Tonravik.
INDENTHe tried to pick it up by the midriff but it was too fat even for his jowls. He tried to carry by the ears but only managed to trip on it and tear off its ears. Damn it. This is exactly what he did not want to do: bloody Tonravik's gift. Too late now, he thought bitterly. Moving the hare so it laid on it's front, Tatsuya genteelly picked it up by the scruff. The skin there did not tear but he had to walk woodenly along Takiyok River. Ugh. Even in death you are a nuisance. It took a while to reach Tonravik who was further up the river, either patrolling, drinking, lazing about or taking a piss. Maybe all of the above.
INDENTShould Tonravik spot him first, she would likely think he was bringing her a young polar bear.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 16, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - August 19, 2015, 03:02 PM