i get fed but the hunger still remains
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
lil fade?!
These skirmishes, be them long or short, happened. She responded to any and all calls, and this she had presumed was one of them. He backed off promptly, and the alpha female lorded over him briefly, even attempting to mimic his own gesture in putting herself upon him. But as he proved his tolerance for what he had pulled, her aggression eventually abated into nothingness. The woman shook out her furs as he remained submissive, ears pulling back as she listened.

It would appear at the present time she was too irritable to have read the situation any different than she had. Testy, especially so in the throes of pregnancy, the woman would tolerate very little from any. Kapvik tried his hand with each of his leaders and was now learning what would warrant responses and what was barely tolerable. Echelon often tried the same things but never with her, and less and less with the Spine's Beta and Alpha Male. The wolverine was as spirited as her which she was used to, but still had always found obnoxious. In a roundabout way, the quality endeared her to him as it had with Echelon. Tonravik could understand why he did what he did now to find his place... but before long, he would know for certain where it was. While things quite frequently changed and shifted within packs as seasons would often push, the alpha female was presently unreceptive and quite pregnant, and protective already of what she carried. It was not trust she thought of, oddly enough, but simply herself.

Tonravik thought truly nothing of what had just happened as she considered the matter settled and the conclusion understood. So she reached out to offer him a companionable nip, gesturing in the direction he had come. She chuffed and cocked her head, lead me to where you found that creature, the movement implied. And so they did.
Messages In This Thread
i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 16, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - August 19, 2015, 03:02 PM