Redhawk Caldera I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Meanwhile, Peregrine sensed nothing amiss, aside from the grumble in his belly that meant a large bowel movement was brewing. When Wildfire's worried face popped into view, he was sprawled on the cool summer grass, one leg hiked in the air in case he needed to pass gas. His daughter's announcement caused him to flip suddenly onto his belly, loosing a rather ratchet fart. He would have laughed but Wildfire sounded genuinely concerned and, it seemed, his mate shared in it too.

Now his stomach started to hurt as he felt anxiety twisting his gut. Peregrine opened his mouth to repeat Fox's question but before Wildfire even answered, he saw her warm golden eyes lift to the sky. He followed her gaze, his brow furrowing. It was getting dark fast but he attributed that to the time of day, nothing more. But the more he stared, the more unsettled he felt. There was a quality to the darkness that didn't match the calm of night. There was also a familiar electricity in the air, now that he was paying attention, and if he stared off into the distance, the clouds were moving fast.

"Big storm?" he guessed, looking at Fox briefly before his dusky jade eyes settled on Wildfire. She was young but, as an aspiring Naturalist, she was perhaps the most qualified meteorologist in the group. "We can take shelters in the trees... or maybe underground, if it's gonna be particularly bad?" he thought out loud, gaze once more flicking to the Alpha female's face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too! - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 20, 2015, 07:56 AM