Bearclaw Valley Play with me, I wanna go find you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
My apologies for holding this up, everyone!

Kove watched over each of the children as they got into place, wondering if placing the smallest with the largest had really been the best of ideas. When his gaze lingered on the other team, however, such thoughts were instantly dismissed. Between the way Xan was known to act towards the other boy, and the current fiery look in his daughter's eyes, his mind was quick to draw the conclusion that Leo's safest bet was with the pudgy pup. Large or not, she seemed to have taken a liking to the little boy, leading the Inuit to believe she wouldn't risk harming him. That was good, as the point of the game was to have fun, not wage foolish wars.

It was then he noticed the young lion didn't seem to be as caught up as the others were. Moving closer to him, he used his nose to try and adjust him gently, before returning to his previous position. Believing it to be the best he'd get with them still so young, he gave an approving nod, before sitting on his rump. "Once you get the other past the stick, you're done. I don't want this to lead to any fighting," he commented, the words meant for none of them in particular. "You may begin." With that, he gave a nod of his head, and allowed his copper eyes to flicker back and forth between the four children. Desna had size on Leo, but perhaps she'd let him win. Then the other two... he couldn't even begin to decipher what the outcome of their match would be. The body language of both showed they'd accepted the challenge a bit more seriously than he'd been expecting, and while that could potentially lead to trouble, it was also fascinating. Kove enjoyed seeing them so lively, and with a sort of 'fighting spirit' burning within them.
Messages In This Thread
Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - July 25, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - July 25, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - July 26, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - July 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 09, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 09, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Sesi - August 09, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - August 09, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - August 10, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - August 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 28, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 29, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - September 12, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - September 27, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - October 04, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - October 16, 2015, 03:26 PM