Northstar Vale maybe, maybe we all are selfish
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
It was hard not to carry some excitement, as it hummed through them all. The sensation was overwhelming to him to a degree, not having the rush of such a thing in a long time. It was intoxicating, but in spite of its best efforts it did not go rushing to his head just yet. There was a lot more left to do, and a lot more ground to cover, so Andalusia's query if they were waiting on anyone else left him to scan around before briefly resting his gaze on Harlyn.

"I don't think we are," he said, breathing out. If anyone else was coming, he would have imagined they would have come along. And from what he could gather, Luke was really about the only wolf Harlyn had roped in that was around still. "But I'm sure others heard the call, so I suppose we'll have to see as we go along." And hopefully, they wouldn't draw the wrong kind of attention either. His memory of the area was a little faulty now that it lied in ruins, but truth be told the mountains were still the same. With the Plateau draped along behind them, he knew of the wolves on the Spire were near too.

"Either way, we shouldn't linger too long. This place is a mess," he commented as he and Harlyn started forward, once more letting her take the lead to offer a passing nudge to the other two.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Mordecai - August 05, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Luke - August 05, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Andalusia - August 06, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Mordecai - August 06, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Luke - August 06, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Andalusia - August 07, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Mordecai - August 07, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Andalusia - August 11, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: maybe, maybe we all are selfish - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 07:17 PM