Blacktail Deer Plateau New Beginnings
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow smiled at him a full toothy smile. "My father was a wonderful male. I think that part of the reason he was so compassionate was because in some way he was trying to make amends for what he had done in his former life before he met my mother. Truth be told Blue Willow knew about war and battles and conflict and wounds, but she did not know what it was like to be in them. She also did not know fully what her father had done or been through. In a way she kind of liked it that way. She would have liked to understand better at what he went through, but at the same time, she did not want to know. She liked to think of him how she knew him, not as a hardened warrior.

She frowned as she thought of his words, he was probably right. Although being a loner was all her mother had known so perhaps her mother had just not wanted to get out of her comfort zone and her father loved her mother so much he would never leave or do what she didn't want. "Yes you're probably right. I think a lot of it had to do with the simple fact that my mother has always been a loner a healer, and my father he loves her so much, i don't think he would ever do anything she didn't want to or leave her. And perhaps just perhaps he had enough pack life when he was younger. She licked her lips as she saw the other male listening to her.
Messages In This Thread
New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 28, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 30, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 30, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:47 PM