Sawtooth Spire What do you call an alligator in a vest?...
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Hahaha. Good deal.

At this point in time, Iqniq wasn't sure which wolf looked more like fire. His own pelt was naturally ablaze, but this wolf looked as though he'd just escaped the bowels of hell. Iq lifted a paw, nudging it beneath his nose to suggest Aariak might wish to clean up the spot of blood that marred his face. War paint. Those crusted lines were well earned.

Iqniq laughed as the wolf offered up his kill. "Taking any predator down will do," he said with a grin, gesturing towards the badger. "It's your kill. You should enjoy the first bite." Rank aside, he recognized the efforts of his pack and had no qualms in rewarding them appropriately. Aariak had fought hard to win this victory. It was only right that he taste the spoils of his war first.

Their conversation quickly shifted to that of the pups. He was well aware this wolf was a caretaker. In that, they both shared a desire to see those kids outside of the den. Iqniq knew that feeling all too well. He was pushed his limits constantly and his patience in letting Tonravik hoard their children was quickly wearing thin.

"They're discovering their voices," he said with a grin. Their sounds were the only thing they'd been able to share with him and he occupied much of his time by partaking in their babble. "But truthfully, I've not met them yet. She guards still." Her level of instinct was grating him, but he kept that information to himself and forced his expression to remain pleasant otherwise.

"Soon, I hope." He shared that much. "I want to meet my boys. Raise them right. Learn more about them. Their personalities. Teach them what I know." It was these thoughts that revitalized his patience. He had many desires to do right by these pups. He wished to be an active parent in their lives.
Messages In This Thread
What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - August 27, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - August 28, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 07, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 08, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 12, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 15, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 16, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 22, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 23, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 25, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 27, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 28, 2015, 12:52 PM