Sawtooth Spire What do you call an alligator in a vest?...
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Fade this one soon and start another? I've got a thread idea for these two. :]

He looked to Aariak with curiosity written clearly on his face. He was eager to know what kinds of lessons the caretaker had in store. Was there a predetermined set of activities for youngsters he'd devised what with having a heart for children and all or did he just kind of wing it? Truthfully, Iqniq had never parented and wasn't overly involved in observing the parenting of others. He knew it'd be challenging, but advice was always a welcome thing. Whether or not he followed it? That was a different story.

As Aariak spoke, Iqniq couldn't keep the light smile from his muzzle as he shook his head. "No manual for life, eh?" he agreed in his own way. At the same time, there was a small part of him that was glad to know there wasn't really a right or a wrong way to do things. It was just about whatever he could provide for them to the best of his ability. At the end of the day, he was only a wolf. He was destined to make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. And if not his mistakes, then it seemed he'd learn a great deal from his children.

"I look forward to it, really," he said as he lifted to his paws and sunk into a quick stretch. Down dog. Up dog. "It's going to be nice to have some fresh, curious life around here. Thank you for arriving at such an opportune time. You've been a great help already." An ear turned, flicking towards a sound in the distance which reminded him he'd best be back to his rounds. He grinned before falling somewhat somber as he dismissed himself. "I hate to cut our time short, but I've got rounds. Congrats again on that badger. Looks like all the pack is safer for having you here too."
Messages In This Thread
What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - August 27, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 07, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 08, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 12, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 15, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 16, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 22, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 23, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 25, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Iqniq - September 27, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: What do you call an alligator in a vest?... - by Aariak - September 28, 2015, 12:52 PM