I'm gonna marry her anyway
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox stretched and yawned, awakening from a midday nap that had caught her a bit off-guard. She was currently in her home land (or whatever it was), and was trying to figure out what to do with the rest of her day. Her stomach growled, but she growled right back at it. Hunting wasn't something she planned on doing right now, so she put in a rain check for that order. She could always eat later. Besides, she now lived in the comfort of a pack, and as long as she refilled it when she was done, she could take from the group's caches. Such was the leisurely way of being part of a unit.

Instead of eating (which is really what she should have done), Fox made her way up the creek. Or was it down the creek? She supposed it didn't really matter. She was following it the same way she had a couple days prior when she had met Fat Idiot. It seemed to be some kind of magnetic field for wolves. Actually, this whole region seemed pretty wolf-heavy. More so than the other places she'd wandered through before arriving in Swiftcurrent Creek. It was nearing nightfall before Fox's meandering path actually made it to the lake, and she sniffed its shores. Nothing terribly interesting there.

Still, she continued along the shore, figuring that she would run into somebody or something sooner or later. About twenty minutes into her shoreline walk, she spotted a bright white figure in the distance. Fox stopped abruptly, craned her neck forward, and let out a short, quiet howl to the stranger as a form of greeting. There were enough cuckoos in these parts, and she wanted to make sure she had plenty of lead time should she need to make a run for it.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - January 29, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - January 29, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - January 30, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - January 31, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - February 02, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - February 05, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - February 05, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - February 05, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - February 06, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - February 07, 2014, 07:53 PM